Sell or Trade Your Cards
I'm actively buying cards from the following TCGs:
Cards valued under $0.50
I'm buying bulk on a selective basis.
Bulk rates are as follows: $1 per pound for store credit
Bulk must meet the following criteria:
- Near Mint (per TCGPlayer standards)
- No Regular Energy (Special Energies are fine) or Basic Lands
- Not XY Evolutions
- Quantity not to exceed 5000 cards
Cards valued valued under $3.00
- Under $1.00 => $0.10 per card (cash or store credit)
- $1.00 - $1.99 => $0.25 per card (cash or store credit)
- $2.00 - $2.99 => $0.50 per card (cash or store credit)
Why? TCGPlayer Direct charges 50% commission for orders under $3 and most of my orders with Bulk Ultra Rares do not exceed the $3 threshold.
Cards valued over $3.00
- 50% TCGPlayer market pricing** for cash
- 60% TCGPlayer market pricing** for store credit
- 60-70% for cards worth more than $200
** Note: Market pricing includes recent sales in addition to the declared "Market Price" of a card.
Slabs & Sealed Product
- 50% market price*** for cash
- 60% market price*** for store credit
*** Note: I base this off of Price Charting, but in the event the raw card price on TCGPlayer is higher we go with that.