COVID 19 Policy
Masks are required to shop in store. Whatever you bring from home is fine (cloth, surgical, KN95, N95, etc), but KN95 or N95 masks are recommended.
Complimentary surgical masks available at the door.
In-store events tend to be 3-4 hours in length, so there's significant potential for community spread. Given that, the following is required to participate at in-store events:
- KN95, N95m or KF94 masks only. No cloth, surgical, or other types of masks are permitted. KN95 or N95 masks are available in-store for free.
- Masks must be worn at all times (unless drinking).
Additional safety measures
- Complimentary surgical masks available for in-store shopping (as mentioned above)
- Hand sanitizer available
- All employees masked and vaccinated (there's only one employee in the company though, so this isn't terribly impressive :D)
- Air purifiers with H13 (medical grade) HEPA filters that can cycle through all the air in the store twice per hour.